Friday 31 March 2017

T1 W9 Weekly Reflection

This Week is our Family fiesta week we had to design cup cakes which I found quite hard because the mixture over flowed when it was baking but I ended up cutting the tops off. Here's my end product.




Numeracy: This Week we had our word problems and maths. I found my word problems quite easy because there were only 10 questions but there were more in my Maths Maintenance. This week I learned how to find the circumference of a circle. I found this challenging to begin with but now I think I know how to work these out.

Topic: This Week for topic I have been working on my animals at war. This was difficult because I wasn't quite sure where the horses were sent to but here's my finished product.



3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Emma, wow I love your muffins they look so good! Did you come a placing? You should make me one!! Just Kidding! Good work!
    Thanks Ella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora my name is Tyler and I go to Waima School. I like your cupcakes you have made, and they look yummy. I like the little marshmallows you have added on top of your cupcakes. I wish I could be eating those cupcakes because they look so delicious.
    Go to my blog right here below:
    http://wstylert.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Emma.
    I like the way you have got all your words and work
    Bye Vadim

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.