Thursday 26 February 2015

Choc shock

E
J
12
choc shock

GENRE:Adventure

AUTHOR: Susannah McFarlane

Summary:

Emma and Issy had been chosen for the board they decided to make Chocolate Day
they decided to put animal faces on chocolate muffins cakes  cup cakes because they were donating the money to the animal shelter to keep it running Emma and Issy decided to have a sleep over and make muffins then Emma got a call she had to enter the kids choc chef final shadow is working with madam obore can EJ stop them?



2 comments:

  1. Wow Emma

    That's amazing because I loved The summary and I want to read it now I cant wait

    If you were in the book what character would you be ?

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma
    That is so good I have read that book and I think I know what books you like EJ12 I can't blame you they are really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.